This is my website. There are various programs and instructions to make life easier for both students and everyone else, as well as some more personal stuff.
- How-tos for various things in Oxford
- OUCS info on spyware/adware (and my own suggestions)
- My extended version of the gnuplot_i library
- Wordsearch Generator - uploaded 21/8/2005, but written years ago. This creates word searches, and should work in both Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Sudoku grids with highlighting in both Excel and OpenOffice.org format. These turn green when a block is correctly filled in, with markers at the end of each row and column too. (3x2 block version also available)